• 6 pounds pork spareribs (2 slabs) cut lengthwise
• 1/2 cup prepared BBQ Sauce
• 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
• 2 tbsp. seeded & chopped jalapeno peppers
• 2 tsp. garlic powder
• 1/2 cup hot pepper jelly
1. To make sauce: In 1-quart saucepan, combine BBQ sauce, jelly, vinegar, peppers and garlic. Over medium heat, heat untill jelly melts, stirring often. 2. In covered grill, arrange preheated coals around drip pan, test for medium heat above pan. 3. On grill rack, place ribs, fat side up, over pan but not over coals. Grill, covered, 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until well done. Adjust vents and add more charcoal as necessary. Turn and brush often with sauce during the last 30 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
To Roast: Place ribs , fat side up, on rack in roasting pan. Roast, uncovered, at 350 F. 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until well done. Turn and brush often with sauce during the last 30 minutes.