Chanatry’s offers consumers many savings opportunities by using coupons. Please adhere to the following guidelines when redeeming coupons.
- We accept manufacturer, internet, and Chanatry’s coupons.
- Present all coupons at the checkout at the beginning of the order
- We will accept coupons according to the dates listed. Coupons will not be accepted beyond their expiration date.
- Items purchased must be identical to the items shown on the coupon (size, brand, quantity, etc.).
- Limit specified on the coupon will be honored.
- Coupons must have a scannable barcode.
- We are required to comply with all manufacturer coupon requirements.
- Chanatry’s voluntarily doubles manufacturer’s circular coupons with a face value of up to 50 cents. Coupons with a face value of more than 50 cents will be redeemed at face value
- Competitor coupons will not be accepted, including coupons (printed at checkouts) from other retailers.
- Only one (1) coupon per item not to exceed the retail price will be honored.
- Coupon stacking will not be permitted.
- We accept valid manufacturer’s internet coupons (printed at home) up to face value of $2.00
- Internet coupons will not be doubled.
- We DO NOT accept internet coupons for FREE items (Example: buy one get one).
- Any coupons that have been identified or appear to be fraudulent will not be accepted at our discretion.
- Any applicable sales tax must be paid by the consumer.
- We reserve the right to reject any coupon.
To ensure fast checkouts and maintain product availability, we reserve the right to limit the number of coupons used. Chanatry’s store management has the final discretion in accepting, denying, or limiting the use of a coupon presented. We reserve the right to change our coupon policy without notice. If you have any questions regarding our policy please contact our Customer Service Center at 724-4107
Double Coupon Policy
Manufacturers’ coupons from periodicals or direct from manufacturers are eligible for double face value, provided we stock the item and the face value is not in excess of 50 cents. Manufacturers’ coupons in excess of 50 cents will be redeemed at the face value. The total of the manufacturers’ coupons may not exceed fifty (50%) percent of the order.
If doubling the manufacturers’ coupon value exceeds the individual item price, you will get the item free.
Items prohibited by law, beer, tobacco products, lottery tickets, manufactuers’ rebates, mail in offerings, and in ad coupons are not qualified for double coupon redemptions.